Tram stop 150m
Nottingham Railway Station entrance 50m
Access to canal and towpath
No. 11 Station Street
11 Station Street will provide substantial brand new Grade A office accommodation featuring large open floor plates in the most well connected location in the City of Nottingham.
It will be one of two new buildings to be built as part of a mixed use scheme.
Area Schedule – NET
|Level||Area m2||Area ft2|
|Ground Floor||949m2||10,215 ft2|
|First Floor||1,002 m2||10,785 ft2|
|Second Floor||1,002 m2||10,785 ft2|
|Third Floor||950 m2||10,225 ft2|
|Fourth Floor||815 m2||8,772 ft2|
|Total||4,718 m2||50,782 ft2|
Secure Basement Parking
Roof garden, fourth floor
Your own dedicated roof terrace, with enviable views across the city, offering break out and entertainment space.
Lower Ground Basement
Sustainable Grade A specification
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ / EPC ‘A’ Rating
- Flexible large open plan floor plates
- Impressive large reception and amenity area
- Floor to ceiling glazing with appropriate solar shading
- High quality contemporary finishes
- Minimum floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
- Services designed for an occupancy of 1 person per 8sqm
- 24 hour access
- Secure basement parking including secure cycle store and car charging facility
- Generous toilet provision to each floor including shower facilities
- 150mm raised access floors throughout
- Fibre to the building provisioned
A focus on
11 Station Street is in a position to be advanced immediately subject to occupier commitment, with the following indicative timeframe for delivery.